The types of personal data we collect from you include:
- billing and mailing address(es);
- contact number(s);
- email address(es);
- date of birth;
- marketing preferences;
- any other information you choose to provide to us, or that we may collect about you through your interactions with our website.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To facilitate access to our website [or (if applicable) the creation of your user account with our website];
- To evaluate your website preferences and for the maintenance of the website;
- To send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate;
- To answer your queries, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with assistance in any other way;
- To facilitate online purchases of goods and services; and
- Our related entities, including subsidiaries;
- Third-party service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business and administrative functions;
- Third party businesses with whom we collaborate;
- To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
- To improve the contents of the website;
- To customize the content of the website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you;
- To utilize your browsing history on the website for demographic research; and
We do not sell or trade your personal data to external parties.
We may also disclose or transfer personal data as otherwise permitted or required by law, including for compliance with regulations on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism.s:
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
OPTING-OUT / WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT / RETENTION OF DATA
If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, detailed instructions are provided at the footer of all emails sent out. Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may review and correct your personal data by signing into your user account and selecting 'Update Profile' or equivalent, or by contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. We will only disclose personal data to the individual who registered his/her personal data with our website, and only after confirming the identity of the registered party.
Please allow fourteen (14) working days for your request to be processed.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information and process it securely. Such measures include, but are not limited to passwords, firewalls, and other standardized industry practices. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to our website. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the security of your information, and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
All other questions on our use of your personal data should be addressed to our Data Protection Officer, whom you may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.